- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
514 Bryant Ave
Since 1912, Citarella has been a part of New York. Our name is synonymous with freshness, quality and value. In a city that offers overwhelming variety, we proudly offer the largest selection of fresh seafood & aged prime meats along with prepared foods and gourmet groceries. While growing, we have maintained our commitment to providing the best quality, value and service.
Citarella s Commissary Kitchen in Hunts Point, Bronx is seeking high-level PRODUCTION COOKS to join our culinary team! This position will integrate into the Production team to help facilitate daily kitchen production while ensuring top quality of our products.
- Minimumof 2 years experience in a culinary role in a high volume, high quality production and/or catering kitchen or similar role
- Prior mass production experience in restaurant/ catering/ hotel or similar environment is preferred
- MUST have flexible scheduling including overnight shifts and weekends
- Effective communication and organizational skills/ ability to take direction from all levels
- Excellent knife skills and proficiency in all aspects of cooking
- Working knowledge and understanding of health/sanitation standards
- Must be able to meet physical demands of the position including ability to lift, pull, push, carry up to 50 pounds/ stand for extended periods of time
This position is based out of our production kitchen located in Hunts Point, Bronx. Please apply at
IN RETURN, WE OFFER!
Competitive Wages, Medical/Dental /life insurance benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, Paid Time Off, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match!
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
More detail about Citarella, please visit
Associated topics: baking, banquet, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinera de la preparacion, commercial, grill, maker, persona de parilla, restaurant cook, station
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.